The company has acquired the status of the leading Manufacturer & Supplier of Humidity Chamber. Also known as the Conditioning Chamber, the Humidity Chamber can be utilized for the conduction of several quality control tests wherein the temperature and humidity levels are to be controlled. The Humidity Chamber is available with varying dimensions and volumes of the inner chamber.
- Inner chamber made of anodized aluminum or S.S.
- Duly painted outer wall of M.S. Sheet
- 75 mm gap between outer and inner walls with special grade glass wool filling for minimal thermal loss
- Self-cooled air circulation fan fitted to maintain uniform temperature and humidity throughout the chamber
- Temperature range from 5oC to 60o C is controlled by Digital Temperature Controller above ambient with accuracy of Â± 1oC
- Humidity range to 95%Â±3% RH and controlled through an imported Humidistat
Inner Chamber Size & Volume
- 55 mm × 710 mm × 455 mm (147 Ltrs.)
- 605 mm × 605 mm × 605 mm (225 Ltrs.)
- 605 mm × 910 mm × 605 mm (335 Ltrs.)
Brand Name : Rebico